Thursday, August 2, 2007

Link Heavy List of Excuses

I still owe y'all an update from last Saturday night (with pictures!)- here's a list of my good reasons for being behind.
Monday night- bad mood. Wanted to read "Bust" instead.
Tuesday night- Old Town. First, we had dinner (finally) at Eamonn's where we each had cod & chips- with the Chesapeake & Kitty O'Shea's sauces (thoughts: good fish & chips, but how often do I really crave fish & chips? I'll go back again sometime, but no rush). Then, we saw Dave Ihmels play at 219 Restaurant, followed by drinks at O'Connell's.
Wednesday- my eyes were still dilated from my eye dr. appointment- so really, there was nothing I could do except watch "So You Think You Can Dance."
Tonight- Legg Mason Tennis Classic
Tomorrow- Arlington Yard Sale prep & Nationals Game
Saturday- Arlington Yard Sale and dinner at the Quarterdeck (woo!)
Sunday- Serious blogging. Just wait and see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're getting crabs in MD on Saturday too. Good luck at the yard sale!