Sunday, August 5, 2007

Quarterdeck

Most of my big plans for this weekend didn't materialize- which was great. I was able to spend some time finishing up part of a project that's been hanging over my head for awhile now (the never-ending massive photo reorganization project). Tim thinks I'm a big dork when I scrapbook. One plan I kept was dinner at the Quarterdeck with the Watson sisters & friends. It's a borderline sketchy place in general. I wouldn't go there for any reason other than crabs- but that's something they know how to do well (especially when you can get the jumbo crabs that we ordered). Along with pitchers of Miller lite, melted butter & onion rings.
After dinner we headed to Carvel for a few Carvelanches (pronunciations may vary).

(PS- Scroll Down to see a recap from last weekend.)

No comments: