Thursday, July 26, 2007

Early Weekend

Since we're taking off from work tomorrow to head to Winchester to have Tina Sparkles re-sized, now is the beginning of my weekend. Woo Hoo! Or maybe after today's lunch, I should say yee haw! Elise was in the Chinatown area for a meeting, and so Tracey and I met her for lunch at Capital Q. If I'd taken my camera with me, right now you'd be looking at the saucy pile of pulled chicken I devoured. Along with my sandwich, I had collard greens (with a few generous squirts of spicy vinegar) and black-eyed pea salad. Of course I also had sweet tea. Capital Q is one of the few decent purveyors of sweet tea around these parts.


On tomorrow's lunch schedule: The Snow White Grill - a Winchester institution I've never had the pleasure of visiting. Then, tomorrow night: Brownie moms (plus me) Night Out at Eat Bar. I predict hamburgers are in my future.

No comments: