Monday, July 23, 2007

Unmotivated


I take back what I said about updating more often- at least for last week. A little too much working- so I had lunches from home and easy dinners. I have a pretty good food preparation arrangement with Tim- he makes coffee immediately upon rising and makes our lunches. I'm in charge of dinners and weekend breakfasts (when I'm so inclined- usually following a farmer's market trip). I do the grocery shopping as well (Tim hates grocery shopping with a passion). I generally don't mind it- actually rather like browsing. But sometimes I'm just not in the mood. Like tonight- we just ordered from "room service" instead - combo pad thai for Tim and I had veggie yaki soba. I'm feeling pretty low energy right now, but it's my own fault for staying up too late last night finishing Harry Potter. I was so afraid I'd overhear something about the end. No spoilers here, but I will say I enjoyed the last of the series.
Last week's dining highlight was definitely Elizabeth's 6th Annual Girls Movie Night.
Every year she picks a different girly movie, raises money for Arlington's Doorways for Women and Families, and puts out an impressive spread of candy for movie munching. I think the sugar high kept me energized for the midnight release of HP, too.

No comments: